|Group||packing machine and sealing machine|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Wrapping Material||Roll laminated paper|
|Sealing Method||Hot melt glue|
|Rubber roller power||2.25kw|
|Compressed air||0.6-0.8 mpa|
The machine is designed by ourselves on basis of producing cellophane overwrapping machine for few years’ experience, which working principle is driven by a series of mechanical structure and connecting pneumatic device, which can finish instantaneously multi-actions such as automatic feeding paper( film), falling paper(film), rectifying a deviation, cuttingpaper(film),gluing and wrapping and so on during the process of package.
This machine integrated optics, mechanics, electricity, pneumatics and instrumentation . Also reasonable structure, advanced technique, easy operation，which is suitable for the package of global general official A4 format anti-static duplicating paper, instead of hand packing so as to reduce the working intensity and then improve the working effectiveness.
Performance and Structure Features:
1. Main structure is driven by a series of cams and connecting rods and working accessoriesto finish the packaging. High stability, low noise.
2. Applying frequency conversion with multi-function digital non-ploy speed, adopting siemens PLC program controlled.
3. Touch screen realizing human-machine interface.
4. For single paper package, adopting feeding device system so as to input paper accurately.
5. For roll paper package, It has automatic clutch controlled device to make the roll paper have the function of automatic elevation and subsidence photocell sensor , cutting accuracy of color film.
6. If package material is PE laminated paper,the machine is connecting gluer and the spray adjustable.
if package material is printed film photocell sensor will be provided so as to reduce the packing cost and also improve cutting accuracy of color film, wrapping effect and sealing performance.
Function of roll overwrap paper
can be automatically cross cut and fed
Specification of packed object
210×297×50mm (Based on the height 500 pieces of copying paper.)
Roll laminated paper
Hot melt glue
Rubber roller power